RECRUITMENT OF JEWELERY EXPERTISE ASSISTANT – INTERNSHIP – 6 MONTHS – FROM SEPTEMBER 2022
Who are we ?
RivLuxe is a French company created 5 years ago. In an ethical approach to limit our environmental impact, RivLuxe offers a second life to jewelry and watches from, or not, the biggest houses and signatures of the profession. Our products are purchased from individuals, then restored when possible by French craftsmen and put on sale on our website or in our 2 shops in Nice and Marseille. RivLuxe offers a wide choice of styles and models by visiting different periods of history, ranging from ancient to contemporary, including art deco and "vintage". It is thanks to its qualified expertise that RivLuxe displays major brands such as Cartier, Boucheron, Chopard, Hermès, Piaget, Rolex, Tiffany & Co… whose elegance and originality continue to appeal to individuals. Do you want to engage in responsible luxury and give objects a second life? RivLuxe is looking for an intern for a period of 6 months to be filled today.
What are we looking for?
Under the supervision of the Jewelry Expertise Manager, your various missions will be as follows:
• Reception, Expertise of the products (caratage of the stones, description of the products), quality control and Estimation of the selling price (pricing)
• Follow-up of the restoration work to be carried out with the workshops (description of the work, verification, quality control and cost control)
• Monitoring of stock and inventory, in particular in specific software
• Putting jewelry online
• Removal and removal of jewelry at the Guarantee
• Contact with auctioneers
• Product photos (worn and packshot)
• Sending products to stores (Nice and Marseille)
Who are we looking for?
• You are a student in a gap year or the last year of a school in jewellery, jewellery, gemology or the art market.
• You have knowledge of jewellery, jewelery and/or watchmaking.
• You are familiar with Excel and Office Pack tools.
• You demonstrate precision, adaptation, rigor and ethics.
• You appreciate teamwork and are recognized for your relational ease which allows you to work in a collaborative mode. Further information
Start date : September 2022
Duration : 6 months
Venue : Paris 17 (Metro Charles de Gaulle – Etoile)
Paid internship Coverage of 50% transport ticket and 50% restaurant voucher Hiring on a permanent contract possible thereafter. https://www.rivluxe.fr
Application (CV + cover letter) by e-mail to the attention of Charlotte. at the address email@example.com